Brisbane Leader in Mould Inspections Since 2002
We can proactively work through a solution to mould problems. It all starts with a mould inspection where we can help identify the source. Once we do this, we can then create a plan to eliminate the source and remediate the property.
We have featured on local radio and TV stations to comment about mould related issues. We have also completed over 1000 mould inspections is South East Queensland since 2002.
We have you covered:
- Pre-purchase property mould inspections
- Mould source investigation and rectification reports
- Indoor air quality investigation for office or commercial environments.
- We don’t just identify the problems, we provide a solution
- Clearance testing
Mould investigation process:
The technician can advise which of the following steps are needed for your situation.
- Visual inspection for previous water damage problems or visible mould growth
- Use of moisture meter to determine any moisture problems within the structure
- Air quality testing
- Use of moisture meter to compare relative humidity in different locations in the property to help locate problem areas
- Finding the source of the contamination
- Inspection of air conditioning and HVAC for cross contamination through spreading of mould spores
- Thermal Imaging to locate hidden moisture
- Use of borescope to inspect inside walls
- Non-viable mould sampling
- Viable laboratory testing
- Bio-tape lift off sampling for mould source identification
- Mould report including moisture mapping, photos, scope and quotation for remediation of mould
Advantages of our Inspection Methods
- We can find locations of active mould growth
- Non-destructive moisture testing for walls which do not have visible mould growth
- Hidden mould problems can be found
- We can detect dead mould spores as well as live mould spores. Dead mould spores are just as dangerous as live spores.
- We have a team of microbiologist, engineers, project managers and IICRC qualified technicians on staff to help find a solution for your mould problem
To organise a consultation today or ask any questions at all, please call New Life Restorations on 1300 356 633. We would love to hear from you.
We help find the source of the mould. Then we provide advice and a quote on how to fix it.